Gosaikunda RM 2, Ghattekhola
- No. You are not allowed to work –paid or unpaid—under your Student Visa. Student Visas are issued to students pursuing their academic and non academic courses in Nepal.
- Recommendation letter from Ministry of Education,
- Work Agreement from Ministry of Home Affairs,
- Recommendation letter from Institution receiving volunteer in Nepal.
- Also Labour Permit from the Department of Labour (only for paid volunteer work)
- Yes. We need to make sure that you have a bank account with sufficient fund to cover your expenses during your stay in Nepal.
- Recommendation letter from Ministry of Education
- Labour Permit issued by Department of Labour
- Work Agreement issued by Ministry of Home Affairs
- Other Documents (Appointment letter, tax clearance, copies of passport and Visa)
- Online form (Study)
5. How much should I pay to get Study Visa (Teaching)?
- 40 USD per month.
6. How is my Visa Fee determined for Study Visa (Teaching)?
- Total number of days is calculated by deducting end date of your Labour Permit (as mentioned in Work Permit issued by the Department of Labour) from visa issue date. Total numbers of days are then divided by 30. Half a month visa fee (i.e 20 USD) is charged for less than or equal to 15 days. A whole month fee (i.e 40 USD) is charged for any number of days exceeding 15 days.
- 1500 USD for six months /per individual. Additional 1000 USD per dependent (spouse/children of 10 years and above)
- 3000 USD for six months /per individual per annum. Additional 2000 USD per dependent (spouse/children of 10 years and above)
- Yes. It is mandatory.
- Your Tourist Visa gets cancelled. As you will have changed the category of your visa from Tourists to Non-Tourist, your new visa date starts from the day your Study visa is issued.
- The beginning date of your Student Visa is the date specified in your Recommendation letter from the Ministry of Education.
- It is issued for free. Minor below 10 years gets Gratis visa.
- 40 USD per month. It can be issued for free only if recommended to do so by concerned line Ministry (Ministry of Education) based on pre-existing agreement.
- It depends upon your academic program and your nationality. please visit the link for details.Read More